An index measure that gauges the welfare of Arapahoe County's workforce through 5 contributing measures.
These components are:
1. Touchpoints: Number of opportunities employees have to interact with their wellness plan (ex. Flu shots).
2. Elements: Number of wellness elements within their Wellness Program (ex. Social, Community, Emotional & Spiritual, Financial, Physical, Career).
3. Participation: Percentage of full-time County staff participating in Wellness Program.
4. Safety Program: Percentage of employees that have met the qualifications of the safety program by attending safety meetings and trainings within the safety year.
5. Emergency Response Training: Monthly training scenarios conducted at Arapahoe County owned / leased buildings.
Demonstrates the County's commitment to the well-being of its employees.
High - the County fully manages these internal programs.
The Employee Well-Being measure achieved the identified target for the first time since the creation of the measure. Five components contribute to this measure including: (1) touchpoints, (2) elements, (3) participation, (4) safety program, and (5) emergency response training. Components 1-4 met their targets 2020 contributing one point each for a total measure score of 4 out of a possible 5. Emergency response trainings did not meet their target. This is because trainings were designed to occur in-person and were cancelled due to COVID-19.