An index measure that gauges the welfare of Arapahoe County's workforce through 5 contributing measures.
These components are:
1. Touchpoints: Number of opportunities employees have to interact with their wellness plan (ex. Flu shots).
2. Elements: Number of wellness elements within their Wellness Program (ex. Social, Community, Emotional & Spiritual, Financial, Physical, Career).
3. Participation: Percentage of full-time County staff participating in Wellness Program.
4. Safety Program: Percentage of employees that have met the qualifications of the safety program by attending safety meetings and trainings within the safety year.
5. Emergency Response Training: Monthly training scenarios conducted at Arapahoe County owned / leased buildings.
Demonstrates the County's commitment to the well-being of its employees.
High - the County fully manages these internal programs.
In 2019, Arapahoe County met 3.5 out of 5 components of the Employee Well-Being measure. This measure went from red to yellow in 2019.